Simplifying access to communication
Enterprises breaking down communication barriers using Toku APIs
- Licensed operator in Singapore with the largest range of virtual numbers in the country;
- Quickly deploy virtual numbers for temporary, short-term or long-term usage; and,
- Implement as direct contact points or as bridges to other numbers.
Ride-hailing and delivery service apps like Grab and Gojek take customer engagement very seriously. That’s why they rely on Toku’s services to establish robust communication channels that ensure their user-base can reliably contact them without fail.
Keeping it secure and privateOur virtual numbers enable Grab to easily set up secure and temporary channels for customer communications via a third party. These secure and private channels allow Grab drivers and customers to interact without the need to divulge private phone numbers.
Dedicated customer connectionsPowerful routing and phone APIs empower companies to use our technology to create customer contact numbers. Gojek, an Indonesian-based ride-hailing solution, uses our virtual number infrastructure to enable customers to call a dedicated service hotline connected to a BPO contact centre.
- Toku’s SMS API empowers enterprises to leverage the ubiquity of SMS messaging as a powerful marketing tool that can drive communications across a range of customer profiles;
- SMS messaging is the most universal communications medium, particularly in Southeast Asia — home of two countries with the highest texting rates in the world (Philippines and Indonesia); and,
- With 98% of text messages likely read by the end of each day—and 90% read within 3 minutes—SMS messaging offers an opportunity for companies to tap into a highly receptive audience with instant communications.
IoT specialist UnaBiz and mobile food ordering app Waitrr both turned to Toku for their SMS-related business requirements. Our API-powered SMS and authentication solutions enable both organisations to automate aspects of their workflows while ensuring continued customer engagement.
Triggered SMS NotificationsFrom location tracking to aircraft parts production, UnaBiz is a world leader in the manufacture of IoT products. The company uses our SMS API to automatically send notifications each time a sensor or smart button is activated, facilitating real-time connections between customer and device.
Messaging-based AuthenticationThis mobile food ordering and payments solution relies 100% on mobile technology to simplify the food ordering process. Thanks to Toku’s two-factor authentication API, all new Waitrr customers can securely and easily register a new account using their device of choice.
- Toku’s range of Voice APIs empower enterprises to dramatically improve accessibility for customers, no matter where they are in the world;
- All features can be implemented directly via APIs; there is no need to invest in any on-premise telephony infrastructure. Being cloud-based, enterprises only pay for what is used — there are no hidden costs; and,
- Toku’s Voice APIs seamlessly integrate with existing management platforms, such as Salesforce.